Let us manage your Colleyville rental property
A property management company should do more than just collect rent and schedule repair calls. Learn more about what our Frustration-Free property management services have to offer below. Our award winning service is backed by our 3 point promise.
Our Promise to You
Happy Owner Satisfaction
If, for any reason you feel that Empire managing your property is not for you, cancel the management agreement with no penalties.
12 Month Tenant Placement
Empire will re-lease your property for free if a tenant terminates the lease early. This includes having to evict a resident.
This is only good for leases that are 12 months or longer. Any resident that Empire screens and approves is covered under the 12 month tenant placement. Even if you have a referring agent that leases your property!
Empire Industries will cover any damages caused to the home, above fair wear and tear, resulting from the approved pet(s) that isn’t covered by the security deposit will be reimbursed by Empire Industries to the owners. This excludes any service animals per Fair Housing Guidelines.
Any collection efforts under this provision become the sole responsibility of Empire Industries LLC.
Colleyville Property Management Services Include:
Empire Has a 1% Eviction Rate
Empire Industries is the leader in tenant placement and leasing of your investment property. Empire Industries on average leases properties 20-25 days sooner than the industry average – more cash flow into your pocket sooner and less vacancy time.
Experienced Property Manager
Before you talk to someone from the management company, spend a few minutes looking them up on the Internet.
Do they have a professional website?
Do they have any reviews online?
How quickly do they respond to your phone call or email
- Collect rent through e-payment ACH transfer
- Collect rent through credit card if tenant does not have necessary funds
- Fully account for all deposits throughout the life of the lease term
- Maintain a separate account for the tenant security deposit as required by the Texas Real Estate Commission (TREC)
Month End Reporting
- Provide month-end and year-end reporting
- Provide necessary year-end tax forms as required by the IRS
- Direct deposit monthly payments into the owners bank account
Hear from one of our clients
Maintenance and Repair
- Provide a 24 hour emergency phone line for tenants to call
- Ensure all required maintenance is completed based on the Texas Property Code
- Ensure any maintenance requests are responded to by our staff within one business day
- Notify owner of any repair request and when the request has been completed
- Obtain repair bids and notify owners prior to any excessive expenses regarding their property
- Communicate with tenant on any issue in a timely fashion
- Handle any Home Owners Association (HOA) issue with the house or tenant
- Charge residents appropriate fees based upon the lease agreement and addendum’s.
Move Out Procedures
- Take over 100 move-out photos and video when a tenant moves out
- Perform the Security Deposit Disposition
- Disburse the tenants security deposit refund based on the Texas Property Code
- Act as a collections department and contact tenants who have not paid rent
- File eviction on any tenant who has not paid rent
- Perform the eviction process based on state law
- Meet constable at property for possession
- Send tenants who owe money to collection agency
- Obtain make ready repair bid and send to owner for approval
- Complete all make readies based on the Texas Property Code
- Provide rental market analysis for your property
- Provide 24 hour marketing of your property to prospective tenants using signs, website and texting technology
- Utilize the Centralized Showing Service (CSS) for appointments and feedback from showing agents
- Walk vacant properties weekly to ensure property looks its best
- Provide weekly updates to the owner on all vacancies
WHAT WILL MY PROPERTY RENT FOR?
Learn what similar homes in your area are renting for in a personalized, detailed report emailed to you in 5 minutes!
Why Choose Empire for Managing Your Property?
- Manage properties with state of the art computer software
- Keep up with state and federal regulations to maintain compliance and keep up to date forms
- Inspect the property for any lease infractions or maintenance issues
- Provide a copy of all invoices, work orders and paperwork in the owner portal
- Provide any ad hoc reporting the owner requests
- Provide investment guidance to investors – including type of home, area of town, rent and sales compse
We are investors just like you!
We have been investing in Texas real estate since 2001. We understand what it is like to have skin in the game. We offer property management services for investors by investors.
We are a professional management company.
Unlike many property managers, we are not agents first and property managers second. Our company focus is to manage investment properties. We have won several awards over the years including the BBB Business of Distinction for the fourth year in a row.
Looking to Buy or Sell a Home?
We specialize in real estate services throughout Texas. We bring over 30 years of experience to the table. Whether you are looking to purchase investment properties, find your dream home, buy your first property or sell a current property we are the experts.
Colleyville TX Information
Situated in the heart of the Dallas/Fort Worth area, within minutes of DFW International Airport, Colleyville offers the best of both worlds—big city amenities and sophistication, coupled with the laid-back, friendly atmosphere of a small town. It’s a combination that has made Colleyville a premier destination in which to live, work or play.
This small community’s big attributes have not gone unnoticed; Money magazine named Colleyville to its list of “100 Best Towns in America.” The choice is easy to understand. Colleyville Center, the heart of the city’s cultural community, boasts an array of artistic programs, while the city’s extensive trail system is a beacon for those that like to hike or bike. And Colleyville’s impressive amateur sports parks match any found outside a major league field.
In addition, the city’s shopping options are some of the best in the area. From upscale boutiques or luxurious spas to an epicurean oasis or a familiar farmers market, Colleyville has something for everyone. Source: www.colleyville.com