WHAT WILL MY PROPERTY RENT FOR?
Let us manage your
Dallas rental property
A property management company should do more than just collect rent and schedule repair calls. Learn more about what our Frustration-Free Dallas property management services have to offer below. Our award winning service is backed by our .
Happy Owner Satisfaction
If for any reason you feel that Empire managing your property is not for you, cancel the management agreement with no penalties.
12 Month Tenant Placement
Empire will re-lease your property for free if a tenant terminates the lease early. This includes having to evict a resident.
This promise is only good for leases that are 12 months or longer. Any resident that Empire screens and approves is covered under the 12 month tenant placement. Even if you have a referring agent that leases your property!
About Pets in Your Home
Empire Industries Dallas will cover any damages caused to the home, above fair wear and tear, resulting from the approved pet(s) that isn’t covered by the security deposit will be reimbursed by Empire Industries to the owners. This excludes any service animals per Fair Housing Guidelines.
Any collection efforts under this provision become the sole responsibility of Empire Industries LLC.
Dallas Property Management Services Include:
Empire Has a 1% Eviction Rate
Empire Industries is the leader in tenant placement and leasing of your investment property. Empire Industries on average leases properties 20-25 days sooner than the industry average – more cash flow into your pocket sooner and less vacancy time.
Experienced Property Manager
Before you talk to someone from the management company, spend a few minutes looking them up on the Internet.
Do they have a professional website?
Do they have any reviews online?
How quickly do they respond to your phone call or email
- Collect rent through e-payment ACH transfer
- Collect rent through credit card if tenant does not have necessary funds
- Fully account for all deposits throughout the life of the lease term
- Maintain a separate account for the tenant security deposit as required by the Texas Real Estate Commission (TREC)
Month End Reporting
- Provide month-end and year-end reporting
- Provide necessary year-end tax forms as required by the IRS
- Direct deposit monthly payments into the owners bank account
Hear from one of our clients
Maintenance and Repair
- Provide a 24 hour emergency phone line for tenants to call
- All required maintenance is completed based on the Texas Property Code
- Any maintenance requests are responded to by our staff within one business day
- Notify owner of any repair request and when the request has been completed
- Obtain repair bids and notify owners prior to any excessive expenses regarding their property
- Communicate with tenant on any issue in a timely fashion
- Handle any Home Owners Association (HOA) issue with the house or tenant
- Charge residents appropriate fees based upon the lease agreement and addendum’s.
Move Out Procedures
- Take over 100 move-out photos and video when a tenant moves out
- Perform the Security Deposit Disposition
- Disburse the tenants security deposit refund based on the Texas Property Code
- Act as a collections department and contact tenants who have not paid rent
- File eviction on any tenant who has not paid rent
- Perform the eviction process based on state law
- Meet constable at property for possession
- Send tenants who owe money to collection agency
- Obtain make ready repair bid and send to owner for approval
- Complete all make readies based on the Texas Property Code
- Provide rental market analysis for your property
- Provide 24 hour marketing of your property to prospective tenants using signs, website and texting technology
- Utilize the Centralized Showing Service (CSS) for appointments and feedback from showing agents
- Walk vacant properties weekly to ensure property looks its best
- Provide weekly updates to the owner on all vacancies
WHAT WILL MY PROPERTY RENT FOR?
Learn what similar homes in your area are renting for in a personalized, detailed report emailed to you in 5 minutes!
Why Choose Empire for Managing Your Property?
- Manage properties with state of the art computer software
- Keep up with state and federal regulations to maintain compliance and keep up to date forms
- Inspect the property for any lease infractions or maintenance issues
- Provide a copy of all invoices, work orders and paperwork in the owner portal
- Provide any ad hoc reporting the owner requests
- Provide investment guidance to investors – including type of home, area of town, rent and sales compse
We are investors just like you!
We have been investing in Texas real estate since 2001. We understand what it is like to have skin in the game. We offer property management services for investors by investors.
We are a professional management company.
Unlike many property managers, we are not agents first and property managers second. Our company focus is to manage investment properties. We have won over the years including the BBB Business of Distinction for the fourth year in a row.
Looking to Buy or Sell a Home?
We specialize in real estate services throughout Texas. We bring over 30 years of experience to the table. Whether you are looking to purchase investment properties, find your dream home, buy your first property or sell a current property we are the experts.
Dallas Area Information
Dallas is a major city in the U.S. state of Texas. It is the most populous city in the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex, the fourth most populous metropolitan area in the United States. The city’s population ranks ninth in the U.S. and third in Texas after Houston and San Antonio. The city’s prominence arose from its historical importance as a center for the oil and cotton industries, and its position along numerous railroad lines. The bulk of the city is in Dallas County, of which it is the county seat; however, sections of the city are located in Collin, Denton, Kaufman, and Rockwall counties. According to the 2010 United States Census, the city had a population of 1,197,816. The United States Census Bureau’s estimate for the city’s population increased to 1,317,929 as of July 1, 2016. From Wikipedia